The types of content that one can manage on a CMS site add new web pages, manage documents and images, create forms, and drive customer engagement with blogs, communities, and online forums.
Content Management System
CMS website platforms make it easy for your staff to update your website.
Manage all of your organization’s websites in a single easy to use administration area.
- Add, edit, and delete pages from your site.
- Choose from a wide selection of included web parts and plugins, creating an engaging user experience with no technical knowledge required.
- Custom page types make it easy for your staff to add structured content on a site such as blogs, news articles, events, and any other kind of content.
- Upload and manage all media in one place in your website media library.
- Create forms easily on your CMS site using a drag and drop interface.
- Effortlessly modify top site level and sub-menus navigation across your site.
- Use workflow to control how content is created, reviewed, approved, and published.
- Use CMS as a marketing hub between staff and outside website design, web development, and graphic design services.
Content Management System – Wikipedia