Custom Engagements & Experiences for Employees, Customers, and Students.
Make professional scratch-off cards & tickets online in minutes for a one-low price.
Create Engagements & Experiences for Employee and Customer Rewards with Priiize Scratch-Offs Generator. One low price, no contract, no credit card needed, and create your 7-day free trial.
Demo Scratch Cards - Try each of the four different templates.
The below scratch-off game examples are what your players experience. On your admin dashboard, it will display all the game results of winners and losers, prize inventories, claim approvals, and many more customizable game settings and features than on these demos.
Priiize is a cost-effective and straightforward way to make and manage scratch-off campaign gamification.
Priiize is trusted by top brands worldwide by local, national, and global brands and enterprises:
- Franchisors and Franchisees
- Businesses with Multi Locations
- FMCG and QRS Brands
- Meals Delivery Services
- Corporate Gifting & Gamification
- Digital Agencies
- SMS & Mobile Marketing Providers
- Advertising Agencies
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Startups and Solopreneurs
- HR Departments & Talent Acquisition Managers
- Promotion Agencies
- Event Planners
- Staffing Agencies
- Experience Professionals
- Student Marketing
- Training Experience
- Growth Marketing
- Demand Generation
- Compliance Training
- B2B, B2C, and B2G Marketing
- Pro Sports Experience Planners
- Fan Appreciation & Stadium Giveaway Promotions
- Digital Platforms Operations Directors & Managers
and many more.
Make 10, 100, 1,000, 10,000, 100,000, 1,000,000 or more professional virtual scratch-off cards for one low price. No contracts, have it your way.
- Customer Engagements & Experiences
- Employee Engagements and Experiences
- Demand Generation
- Talent Acquisition
- Client Success Engagements
- Advertising Tie-In Promotions
- Brand Gaming and Marketing
- Sports – Gameday & Fan Engagement & Experiences
- Gamification for Relationships Professionals
- Reward Staff & Learners Working Remotely
- Franchises and Buying Co-Operatives Promotions
- Employee Safety Programs
- OSHA Safety Programs
- Student Marketing
- Mobile Marketing, SMS, Chat Engagements
- Corporate & Brand Swag Giveaways
- Casino Hospitality & Sports Bar Promotions
- Auto and Truck Dealerships Coupon & Give-Away Promotions
- Attending video meetings, presentations, and demos
- Destination, hotel, travel promotions
- Mall Promotions
- Town, City, State – Local Store Merchant Associations, Restaurants, and Attractions Promotion Events
- Product On-Pack and In-Pack Promotions
- Virtual Trade Shows, Conferences, Fairs, Meetings, and Corporate Events
- Event Announcements
- Remote Meetings & Engagements
- HR Engagements and Experiences
- Events Marketing and Training
- E-Gift and Gift Cards
- Free prizes, Vouchers, Rewards, and Bonuses
- Sales Contests and Bonuses
- Add Cash-In-Paycheck Campaigns
- Data Acquisition
- Build-Up Contacts Databases
- Use Webhooks to automate workflows.
11 Gamification in business facts:
Were you aware of this?
By 2025, as much as 75% of the global workforce will consist of millennials who love and embrace playing games. (Forbes)
Gamification in Operations
- Business gamification is one of the best ways to boost employees’ commitment and motivation. (Forbes)
- 89% of employees think they would be more productive at work if it were more game-like (TalentLMS).
- 88% of respondents say that gamification makes them happier at work (TalentLMS).
- 78% of respondents think that companies would be more desirable if they gamified their recruitment process (TalentLMS).
- 72% of employees said that gamification motivates them to work harder (Review 42)
Sales & Product Gamification
- Companies that use gamification enjoy up to 7X higher conversion rates. (Source: Business.com)
- Gamifying your website can boost browsing time by up to 30%. (Optimonster)
- Using gamification can help a company increase customer interactions by up to 40%. (Forbes)
- Texas bank Extraco tested a gamified process that taught clients about its offers and benefits, which led to a rise in conversion rate, from 2% to 14%, and raised customer acquisitions by 700% (TotalRetail; Mordor Intelligence).
- Software company Autodesk, upon leveraging gamification, lifted its trail usage rate by 40% and conversion rates by 15% (Mordor Intelligence).
- Clothing company Moosejaw implemented a gamified system that increased sales by 76%, made its social media impressions skyrocket to 240,000, and generated an ROI of 560% (eBridge Connections).