Email Marketing Services
Highly targeted and engaging email advertising and marketing strategies.
Use Envision for flexible email marketing strategies and dazzling conversion rates.
Website, Email, Social Media and CRM System Integration.
Email Marketing is an important part of the marketing mix – Opt-in email has a higher rate of converting prospects into customers and one-time buyers into loyal brand fans. You need an experienced email marketing service to manage your email program, and who provides content management services, and graphic design services that gets the right results.
That service is Envision email marketing consultancy.
Some advantages of email marketing and advertising:
- Emails have a large reach
- Emails never fail to deliver your message
- They drive conversions
- Emails tend to have a very high ROI
- Emails are the preferred method of communication for most users
- It is an open platform
About Our Email Lead Nurturing Campaigns
Lead nurturing is the process of first developing relationships with buyers through several emails and lead scoring. Lead scoring identifies when and how to reach each buyer with the most timely and relevant marketing communications.
This technique is used to engage buyers just entering at the top of the sales funnel. Nurture marketing efforts focus on educating buyers and moving towards a sales opportunity.
Envision will work with key members of your team to establish a drip marketing program to grow your marketing universe and to respond to key events.
We will integrate with your marketing automation software and marketing lists. The program will be designed to:
- Nurture leads and track responses for the purpose of scoring
- Welcome new registrants
- Groom the marketing master list
- Respond to abandoned eCommerce shopping carts
- Encourage recommendations and shares
- Maintain and improve engagement with trade shows and content
- CRM integration
Envision will work with select members of your team to formally establish program priorities. At a high level, Envision understands that your wishes to focus efforts on generating improved sales in select business segments.
These areas could encompass things such as, and not limited to:
- New Sales
- Trade Show promotion and activity
- Service Inquiries
- Used equipment sales
Envision will establish and manage an integrated marketing mix that provides Qualified Leads for your business segments. In support of these efforts, Envision will design and implement:
- An Adaptive Website
- A Search Engine Optimization Program (SEO)
- A Search Engine Optimization Programs
- A Social Media Programs
- Email lead nurturing programs (Drip)
- An ongoing business/marketing alignment program
- CRM integration
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising Program Management
Envision will work provide you with an adaptive website that promotes currently understood business objectives.
Examples of some business objectives that may apply to your business are:
- Supply Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL’s) for new product sales, and services
- Drive Transactions to and integrate with the eCommerce shopping cart for products and services
- Promote Trade Show Attendance and Share Updates
- Drive Volume to and Support service inquiries and scheduling
- Support liquidation of new and used inventory
- Grow and nurture your marketing universe, scoring leads in each business segment and passing marketing qualified leads to sales
Search Engine Optimization
Envision will establish and manage a Search Engine Optimization Program (SEO) that drives organic traffic to the website, with the goal of establishing an audience of Qualified Leads.
Efforts include, ongoing management of paid ad campaigns on Social Media and the Google network, including keyword-based PPC (AdWords), Google Display Network and re-targeting. Keyword research, campaign and ad group hierarchy definition, ad creation and landing page recommendations, reports on metrics such as click-through rates, cost-per-action and conversions.
- SEO audit
- Keyword research
- Content strategy
- Schedule monthly SEO meetings
- In-depth Keyword research deep dive
- Publish baseline stats
Envision will work with key members of your marketing team to select social media channels, establish the appropriate voice and cadence for each, and then develop, draft, and post thought leadership content marketing materials. These materials may include, but which are not limited to, blogs, e-Guides, social media posts, images, videos, and white papers with the goal of loading the top of the sales funnel with an audience of prospective buyers by:
- Increasing website traffic
- Building conversions
- Raising brand awareness
- Creating a brand identity and positive brand association
- Improving communication and interaction with key audiences
On-Going Business/Marketing Alignment
Envision will work with designated members of your management team to continually refine the organization’s unique value proposition for personas in each of five user-groups.
We will facilitate meetings to help create/refine marketing personas associated with those areas most critical to your business plan with the goal of:
- Message Development
- Content Development
- Social media voice and cadence
- Drip marketing voice and cadence
Contact Envision about a comprehensive email program for your business.
At Envision, we have experts with vast knowledge of email marketing and lead nurture campaigns. We keep up with the current and future trends so you can look for us to provide the best advice.
Please share if you like our site. Thank you!
The future of email marketing
You will need to be careful with your tactics if you are to have a successful email marketing campaign. *As predicted by Forbes, you can observe the following email marketing trends –
- Giving more importance to building relationships
- There will be continuous growth in the use of videos and interactivity
- It will be more important than ever to understand that all automation cannot be created equally
More email marketing trends being reported in the news…
- “Email is 40x more effective at acquiring a new customer than Facebook or Twitter.” (McKinsey)
- “Email subscribers are 3-9x more likely to share your content via social media than visitors from other sources. “(QuickSprout)
- “A message is 5x more likely to be seen in email than on Facebook.”(Radicati)
- “4.24% of visitors from email marketing buy something as compared to 2.49% of visitors from search engines and .59% from social media.” (Monetate)
- “Average expected ROI is $32 for every $1 spent on email marketing.” (Oberlo)