SEO - search engine optimization is the way to secure a strong online presence and brand authority.
First, The Basics – a Guide to SEO:
There are certain aspects of high quality SEO (Search) and user experience that you need to know. They contribute to the online success of your website. Those are –
- Understanding where your users are coming from, ranking factors, and turn data into insights.
- Analyze user behavior in relationship to pages on your site.
- Discover trends with performance and conversion analysis.
- Keyword Research: Finding the keywords, keyword phrases, and search queries buyers use to generate the best traffic to your website.
- We are strategizing the right content for your web pages.
- Inbound links: Having other sites link to your web page.
- They are structuring your website Metadata in a way the search engines can understand.
- Set up keyword anchor text links on all pages.
- It is adding image files at a resolution that loads fast on mobile devices.
- Avoid duplicate content.
- Building links for inbound link optimization.
- It is about creating Metadata to describe to search engines what your web pages.
- Engineer to ensure website pages be mobile friendly.
- Monitor Google and other search engines data.
These eight actions need to be performed to secure and maintain a strong orbit and presence online:
- Perform a full website audit.
- Run an Analysis and Review.
- Do keyword research of main competitors, and run keyword reports on both Google and Bing.
- Refine Website Architecture – run page load speed audits, and make necessary adjustments.
- Frontend: Content Strategy – Organize content, create new and edit existing content based on keyword research and analysis.
Backend: Implement changes on website metadata
- Implement your search strategies
- Review results – run analytics review and reporting
- Re-optimization and perform fine-tuning.
SEO content strategy is a process of organizing a website's content by each subject, and discovery.
Doing this results in helping search engines understand how and where to index your content so they deliver your web page content in search results by the user’s intent.
By optimizing a web page keywords around a given subject, you increase your expertise in the eyes of a search engine.
Search Engines such as Google and Bing give you a vote of confidence as an expert and trusted resource in your field. as a result, your website will show up high on page one in Google and Bing.
Why it is search engine optimization a must for eCommerce sites?
SEO is critical for the success of eCommerce sites. Useful websites are supposed to attract your customers by driving inbound traffic organically. With a keyword search, it becomes much more comfortable for your customers to find you.
According to Forbes, it is a must for small businesses to implement SEO as it levels the playing field and gives them a more realistic chance against the big names.
We will guide you along every step of the way.
Request more information.
Please share if you like our site. Thank you!
The Manifest has recognized Envision Dennis Romano as being a top SEO Companies in USA;
Visual Objects listed Envision Dennis Romano as one of the Top Creative Agencies in 2019;
We were also happy to hear Clutch also announced Envision Dennis Romano Recognized as a Top B2B Agency in New Jersey.
How does 'Search' work?
Keyword search is crucial to the success of e-commerce websites [*] because it is needed to feed the pipeline and to get more customers for maximizing e-commerce profitability. One of the top sources of revenue is organic search. For many e-commerce businesses, *Google search results drive the majority share of the profit-generating web traffic for e-commerce websites.
* “In July 2019, online search engine Bing accounted for 2.72 percent of the global search market, while market leader Google had a market share of 88.61 percent. Chinese search engine Baidu’s market share was 0.74 percent”, as published by Statista Research.